Friday, October 10, 2008

Renaissance!

Jousting tournaments, music and dancing, roasted turkey legs and comical side shows...the smells, the sights and the sounds of the KC Ren Fest are always exciting. There is much to see and do and we have never left disappointed. From the colors of the costumes to the colors of the characters, our family enjoys this Autumn tradition.

7 comments:

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

We have also enjoyed fun times and JOUSTING at the Renaissance Festival. I bet we would have a much different experience with Jessie! We have only taken the boys. Your pictures are beautiful.

So sad about Radawn. Would you mind spreading the work to mormon village that she miscarried.

Becky said...

Looks like you guys are busy with fun things to do! Wish we could be there to share in the Renaissance with you!! Your little guys sure looks BIG in those pictures!

Andrea said...

This is a great tradition that you have. I wish we would have tried it out when we lived there. It looks like it was great fun. We sure miss you guys, and hanging out. I am already sad about Halloween. It seems like we should be there with you.

Tara said...

So fun -- I love the pictures. I love all your traditions. Thanks for sharing! How was the Ernie Miller Nature Center??

HLFackrell said...

The one and only time I ever went to the Ren Fest it was raining and cold. It was still fun to see the costumes and different events.

Ashlee said...

So fun! We didn't get to go again this year..hopefully next. Looks like you had fun though!

Jessica said...

Wow--looks like a good time! I never thought about going to it--I went to one back where I'm from in Washington & it was ok, but the people there were a little freaky. But the one here looks great! I love the picture of Levi--I think his little head was peeking out of a dragon.