“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
What a cute collage! It was fun being in Sky & Maddie's class with ya!
Your kids' costumes are so darn cute!!! You did a great job! Levi is adorable (all your kids are)!
It is all about the candy. I am glad I get to participate in it. Levi is so cute, and getting so big.
What a cute way to display. I think it's a great way for the kids to get candy for the moms and dads.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cute collage! It was fun being in Sky & Maddie's class with ya!
Your kids' costumes are so darn cute!!! You did a great job! Levi is adorable (all your kids are)!
It is all about the candy. I am glad I get to participate in it. Levi is so cute, and getting so big.
What a cute way to display. I think it's a great way for the kids to get candy for the moms and dads.
Post a Comment