Saturday, January 31, 2009

Las Vegas Contrasts

Joe and I recently got to go to LAS VEGAS----thanks to Joe's dad and step-mom!!!
The Parker Seminar was informative and uplifting.
Joe made some potential business contacts, too.

"The Strip" was very entertaining.
BRIGHT LIGHTS~BIG CITY.
We also attended their sealing at the Las Vegas Temple.
It was a peaceful, happy occasion.
SERENITY. TRANQUILITY.
What a contrast.

3 comments:

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

Yep, all those bright, dazzling lights attract us... but the light of the gospel is the only light that can lead us to lasting joy.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

I am so glad you got to get away and enjoy a little break from mothering and teaching! You deserve it. Vegas is a fun place with so many neat things to see. Your FIRST time?

Jessica said...

Congrats to Joe's parents! What a fun trip for you guys. I'm still waiting for my first trip to Vegas...