(Click on picture to enlarge)
What a CLASSY occasion the Cleveland Chiropractic College Winter Formal was this year. Everyone looked so nice. Everything looked so nice...even dinner was beautiful. We went with and hung out mostly with our friends from our"Villa" family: the Sheffer's, Dunlap's, Peyton's, Wilstead's, and Potter's! Shortly after the dancing started, we all realized how grown up and mature we really are when the DJ played song after song that was way too fast and loud for our taste (Not ONE country two-step for me!) Regardless, the classy table settings, the classy food, and the very classy friends all made the Forred's last Winter Formal the BEST ever.


8 comments:
How fun! I sure wish I had forced Jaron to take me to one of those. You all look HOT! I LOVE that shirt you're wearing!!
You looked "BEAUTIFUL"!!! I bet you had fun getting away for a while and getting all dressed up.
You all look so pretty & handsome! Wish we were there to play! I agree with Becky that I love your top!
That looks like so much fun! Things don't get very classy and formal around here. You guys look great! I agree though, there's nothing like a country two step!
I thought John was going to need to go see the chiropracter here in town. Yesterday his back went out but he's doing better today! The chiropracter here takes care of him for free since we are missionaries. What a HUGE blessing!
Great pics of such good friends and support group. you all look stunning.
Thanks so much for sharing your classy,formal night out with wonderful friends. Love the photo of beautiful you and hubby up in the corner! You did an awesome job of designing the poster too.
You guys all look great! Makes me "homesick" for all my Kansas friends. I like your snazzy outfit!
You all look so beautiful. I'm glad you were able to enjoy it with some other great people.
Post a Comment