Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another birthday....


I couldn't have asked for more this birthday....I didn't have to do ANY cooking! My sweet, sweet girls made BREAKFAST for me, and it was such a heartwarming surprise. Then, for dinner, my sister and sister-in-law took over! (We are still talking about that AWESOME salad!!!) Top it all off with chocolate almond ice cream, German chocolate cake and people I love to share it with, and my day was complete! Thank you SOOOO much guys! And an added thanks to my extra-special friends who did very sweet things to totally make me feel loved this birthday: Patti, Katie, RaDawn and Judy and Sandy! Your thoughtfulness means so much to me.
(And an added blessing to this birthday is: I'm NOT 40 yet!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jody said...

So glad you had a happy birthday!!! Wish I would have remembered it! Sorry friend!
I turned 40 this year and it's not so bad! I suppose!!