Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter~2009


Happy Easter~2009!
Again this year, we joyfully celebrated the RESURRECTION of our Savior, with many reminders and promises of NEW LIFE in HIM!

*Coloring Easter eggs (...oh the smell of vinegar and boiled eggs!)
*Traditional Easter "Ham with the Fam" Feast
(complete with the our annual "1st Strawberry Shortcake of the Year" dessert)
*A vist and Easter Baskets from Grandma & Grandpa Forred
*Jelly Beans, Peeps, Cadbury Eggs and Robin Eggs & other such delightful candies!
*And thanks to the refreshing springtime RAIN we enjoyed
A FUN-FILLED INDOOR EASTER EGG HUNT with our cousins!

REJOICE! He Is RISEN!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun day! Wish I could have been there for the "ham with the fam" feast - sounds DELICIOUS! I can't believe we're probably missing you in Colorado right now! BIG, BIG BUMMER!!

Anonymous said...

SOO cute!! Look at your little man and his great big eyes in that collage!! ADORABLE! Love ya! :o)

Halley Carol said...

Christal! I found your blog (internet stalking is great isn't it?) Your photo collages are so cute--it probably helps that you have such a cute family!