“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
that is adorable, christal! Looks like you need a superman cape or two! :D
that is really cute!!! Jacob is such a good example to him :)
How cute are they! I wish so much that we knew little Levi better!
The Caped Crusaders out to bring justice to the world. Fun times.
Oh my!! Too cute for words! I wish I had brothers!! I guess I better just wish for boys at this point...I think my parents are done!! :o)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
that is adorable, christal! Looks like you need a superman cape or two! :D
that is really cute!!! Jacob is such a good example to him :)
How cute are they! I wish so much that we knew little Levi better!
The Caped Crusaders out to bring justice to the world. Fun times.
Oh my!! Too cute for words! I wish I had brothers!! I guess I better just wish for boys at this point...I think my parents are done!! :o)
Post a Comment