Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Greetings


Thanks to our treasured friend, Heather Sheffer, we have family pictures AND a Christmas card this year!!! Thank you so much, Heather, for sharing your time. talents, patience and camera with us! I've posted many of the pics we took, so keep scrolling....
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

whitney said...

So, so beautiful! Heather's been a busy girl :)

Carrie said...

Oh so pretty! Beautiful family and beautiful pictures Heather!

Tara said...

You all look so great - I love all the pictures!

Jessica said...

Thanks for all the comments, Christal! And the card--Heather did a wonderful job with your beautiful family. We are hoping to get some taken this month & send out a newsletter soon--too busy in December to get it out. You should come visit--not that far away :) We'll be there when John & Jamie have their baby. Happy New Year!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I kept scrolling and totally enjoyed the sweet photos of your beautiful family. Heather did a wonderful job. I can't believe how much the kids have grown.