I've been let down, I've had my share of doubts.
I've gone the rounds trying to figure it out.
I'm filled with questions, searching for my place.
I was reaching to find me.
The awnswer was right inside me, and it blows me away.
I feel the world watching my every move.
It seems my worth is something that I have to prove.
Don't try to tell me how to live my life.
I've got a higher vision.
It's my own life that I'm livin',
And I'm gonna fly.
I BELIEVE in the power I feel.
It's changing my heart, and I know that it's real.
I'm finding myself, I know who I am and what I can be.
'Cause I BELIEVE.
(Lyrics to Joe's "theme song for Chiro College" by Jericho Road)


2 comments:
Congrats!!!! Congrats!!!!Doesn't it just feel so wonderful. I love those pictures. I can see true happiness on yours and Joe's faces. The pictures say a thousand words of what you are feeling. I am so happy for you. Best of luck on the new chapter. Keep us posted. We wish you guys the best and if you have any questions we could answer don't hesitate to give us a call. Hooray for the Forred family. You guys have worked so hard and deserve well.
yay! yay! yay! I'm so excited for y'all to start the next long-awaited and anticipated phase of your lives. Congrats to Joe for this HUGE accomplishment!
Post a Comment