“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
What a super good lookin' family. It is so crazy when I see a picture of Joe with his brother. I'm not used to it! I can't believe how big Levi is. I know he's Eli's age but still...he's so big now! Have we really not been neighbors that long??(You, by the way, look fabulous!!!)
Beautiful Family. I love the red and black.What are you celebrating?
Beautiful!! I can't believe how alike they look! My dad and his twin don't look that much alike! Love the family pictures!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a super good lookin' family. It is so crazy when I see a picture of Joe with his brother. I'm not used to it! I can't believe how big Levi is. I know he's Eli's age but still...he's so big now! Have we really not been neighbors that long??
(You, by the way, look fabulous!!!)
Beautiful Family. I love the red and black.
What are you celebrating?
Beautiful!! I can't believe how alike they look! My dad and his twin don't look that much alike! Love the family pictures!
Post a Comment