“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
Thanks for giving James and I a good giggle tonight! I bet Joe is so proud. ;)
He is so big, and we can't forget beautiful.
I just love when the girls get a hold of are little boys and dress them up. Max always enjoys the attention!!
Woot-woo! What a stud!VERY cute pictures down below. You guys are one happy, good-lookin' family. Looking at them makes me MISS you guys!!!!
Ha! At least you can blame the sisters (what do you say when the 4 year old dresses himself in a minnie mouse dress?!) :) Love you!
I know a good therapist lol. I bet the girls have so much fun with their little brother.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thanks for giving James and I a good giggle tonight! I bet Joe is so proud. ;)
He is so big, and we can't forget beautiful.
I just love when the girls get a hold of are little boys and dress them up. Max always enjoys the attention!!
Woot-woo! What a stud!
VERY cute pictures down below. You guys are one happy, good-lookin' family. Looking at them makes me MISS you guys!!!!
Ha! At least you can blame the sisters (what do you say when the 4 year old dresses himself in a minnie mouse dress?!) :) Love you!
I know a good therapist lol. I bet the girls have so much fun with their little brother.
Post a Comment