“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
YAY! I'm so excited for him to come home! :o) Enjoy your day!
WOOHOO!! You made it!! I hope he had enjoyable and educational time!!
way to forgo the caffeine and read your scriptures. :) I should do that.... May you have a wonderful reunion!! And on to the next adventure, right? :)
I like the way you think. TOo often I go for the Diet Coke.I enjoyed our chat this week. It was so nice catching up.
I had to give up caffeine, so I'll have to keep that in mind!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for him to come home! :o) Enjoy your day!
WOOHOO!! You made it!! I hope he had enjoyable and educational time!!
way to forgo the caffeine and read your scriptures. :) I should do that....
May you have a wonderful reunion!! And on to the next adventure, right? :)
I like the way you think. TOo often I go for the Diet Coke.
I enjoyed our chat this week. It was so nice catching up.
I had to give up caffeine, so I'll have to keep that in mind!!
Post a Comment