Okay...so it's been awhile since I've shared anything about life around here...my friend Heather recently said it best, and I will echo that: There's been lots on my mind and lots on my plate, and I just haven't wanted to share it with the world...
However, to those of you who have been wondering, our family is going to stay in Kansas and in our sweet, cozy townhouse. It doesn't make any much sense to uproot and go to Colorado at this time as a Chiropractic Graduate cannot work under a licensed practitioner's license in the state of Colorado, (but they can in Kansas.) In Colorado, Joe would have to work as a Chiropractic Assistant until he obtains his license, and they make only a few dollars per hour and the practice out there is only open 28 hrs. a week. It's a no-brainer. We simply can't afford to do that. So...we are in a new stage. We'll get jobs, and he'll continue in the fall to obtain his license...
...and life goes on...
11 comments:
Wow! Isn't it shocking how the Lord surprises you sometimes? Your guys' patience has been tested and you have been so righteous--you'll be blessed immensely in the end! :o) PLUS, we'll have you in KS for just a bit longer!! :o) lol That may be kind of a selfish perk, but you guys are a wonderful family who bring a lot to the ward and the area!
We are glad to have you here a little longer as well. Love you all so much. In our thoughts and prayers!
Hugs and hugs!
love you guys... :D
Good luck figuring everything out. I don't blame y'all for not going out to CO. As for us, we're just happy to have you out here a little longer.
I'm so glad we'll still get to catch you in OP! I'm sure there's a lot of bitter-sweetness going on with all of this - hopefully it's not too hard to hold onto the sweet. I miss my big sister. :)
I selfishly say, "Yay!" I'll remember to keep you and your family in my prayers.
Good Luck with it all. It seems as though, God has big plans for you in the works. It is the patience part that is hard. I KNOW!! I am here for you, routing you on with my prayers.
Clearly you would be far too missed if you wento Colorado right now. I understand both sides of the coin---I miss you already. Loves you bunches!!
Why have I been in utah way too long? I'm curious about that... I am ready to come back to the midwest though!
Post a Comment