Today I seem to be distracted....maybe it's avoidance of this never-ending mountain of laundry.
Maybe it's because I can't stop thinking about the month of May. The end-of-school year stuff is fun. My super-duper talented kids shining and showing me what they are made of---awards, accolades for the record-breakers, band and strings concerts, the leadership team campaign, all in glorious prelude to the excitement and anticipation of summer break....I love it all.
But here's what ESPECIALLY comes to mind in thinking about May 2012....
| Jacob's participation in the Cultural Celebration with the Lenexa Stake, and over 3,000 other teenagers! |
| Attending the Temple Dedication with my three oldest children! |
| Going on an unbelievable vacation with my best friend!!! |
What amazing memories. A truly blessed time in my life.
And I foresee more on the horizon....stay tuned.
2 comments:
Good to catch up with you and see you on your blog. I like when you blog. Miss you girl.
yay! so fun to see pictures of you guys and your adventures - looks like life is being good to you. :) Can't wait to hear more!!!!
Post a Comment