***Those of you that read this blog regularly, will know that I am NOT a photographer, so I know you will be able to see past the poor quality here and see the REAL reason I took these pictures.***
I love to see kids use their own imaginations without a smidgin' of prompting or motivation from me---even if they are supposed to be doing something else instead of playing!
They are so creative...
Healthsource- Maddie, Manager
Motivational Poster:
"What I think about, I bring about."
Executives at work
Now, here is an officer that is ready for action...
Locked AND Loaded!
~I remember doing THIS as a child~
We have a couple of empty rooms...SO.....what do a couple of girls come up with on a Saturday morning after the house is freshly cleaned and tidied?! Turn it into something fun!
Presenting~M & K's Bakery
And here is last Saturday's find....Why use the TOY ROOM with a big DOLL HOUSE when you've got SUCH a great space in mom's bathroom?!
4 comments:
I love it. Great post and great thought to remember. You kids have always been so creative. WOW. I bet it is nice to have empty rooms. That is probably a change. You are awesome.
FUN!! You guys have so much fun at your house! Maddie's "HealthSource" was my favorite - so much creativity!!
I love your kids creative play - Kaitlynn still plays beauty shop like she did with your girls when you came to Emporia for that visit years ago. :) And I love the quote at the end, too - what a great reminder!!!!! Something I certainly need to remember when I'm feeling too busy. :)
So cute!! I remember playing office as a child too!! Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment