It was debateable, since our world looked like THIS:
But, I determinedly set out, and white-knuckled it all the way to the Oklahoma border. The roads were awful clear up to that point. Then seriously, right at the border, the roads cleared, the interstate widened, and traffic thin out considerably. What a relief
Because, THIS is what awaited us---The open arms of our loving family!!
Ice Skating for Teenie's birthday!!!!
Happy Birthday, Teenie-beans!!!
Country fun is always heart-warming!
Built his very own fire-pit. Such a busy guy!
Waiting on the avid shoe-shoppers in the group
These girls know how to have fun!
These next 2 pictures are of some life-long friends. The first one is the "Moreland girls" and the "McBee girls". Our parents were friends in high school, so we've literally been friends forever!
One of my sisters planned the surprise reunion, and it was thrilling!
(As does her doggie-of-choice!)
Then we all got down to the business of Ringing in the New Year!
Food & Games
Dancing!
Chillin'
Pouring the Bubbly-cider
This is how we roll at MIDNIGHT!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(The girls made me promise to NOT put this on Facebook....heehee---this is not FB!)
We're sexy---and we know it!
Then it was off to Grandma Pat's house!
Being silly on our mall trip
Shopping with Grandma for their own gifts was a huge hit with the kids.
The girls kept setting up little "shrines" with the gifts they received. :)
Wrestling, Sword fighting, Nerf gun wars and video games are always on tap with all the boys!
We were excited to see the latest progress on the baby bump(s)!!! heehee
Saying good-bye is not a fun thing to do...
I know that was picture over-load, but I totally wish I could share even more of the
pictures I took of all the fun we had.
NOTHING beats time spent with the ones you love and miss the most.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to go home to see family! Levi's firepit made me laugh out loud. Miss that kid!
Post a Comment