...and not to be OUTDONE...

I think the onset of cold weather has instigated some pent-up energy at my house...
...maybe it's the gymnastics lessons....
When I tell them that it's time for our BEDTIME ROUTINE, this is what I get!
***The Forred Family Circus***
Crazy, I know.
This crazy mom REJOICES in seeing and hearing my fun-loving, energetic CHILDREN being their wonderful, carefree selves.
(Except, of course when I'm REALLY tired...boooo)
Every child desperately needs this.
Yes, there are social graces. expectations.
discipline. manners. safety concerns. instruction. rules. commandments.
They need that too.
BUT
I don't EVER want to hold them back
This crazy mom REJOICES in seeing and hearing my fun-loving, energetic CHILDREN being their wonderful, carefree selves.
(Except, of course when I'm REALLY tired...boooo)
Every child desperately needs this.
Yes, there are social graces. expectations.
discipline. manners. safety concerns. instruction. rules. commandments.
They need that too.
BUT
I don't EVER want to hold them back
from the CAREFREE childhood they deserve...
They are packed with spirit, talent, and gifts.
They have limitless capabilities.
That's what I think.
Now, with that said-GET IN BED!
Now, with that said-GET IN BED!


5 comments:
YOu are such a fun mom. I love it. Thanks for the great example to follow. Your kids have the best personalities and are SO sweet so you must be doing things right.
I love this post. Thanks for your great thoughts. I could not BELIEVE the picture of Levi climbing the ladder! What a monkey!!!
I totally agree..and that is too funny of Levi trying to be part of the party! I love it!
You are such a great mom. I am amazed that Levi is climbing the ladder. I love that he was trying to join in the fun.
Hi, I found your blog thru Andrea's. You are so right about giving kids opportunities to be carefree! There is too much seriousness in the world. It is soooo important to let children be children.
Post a Comment