“Yea, all things...are made...to please the eye and to gladden the heart...and to enliven the soul.” (D&C 59:18–19)
I don't know if the world is going to be a big enough place for this guy....
MY OH MY! What a BIG little boy. Better get him a football and start NOW - he'll be an allstar!
My question is how does he get down?
Even though your Little Man is big for his age and so coordinated... I couldn't help but notice his precious baby feet. :)
WOW!! Him and Isaac could be great friends. Climbing buddies, and in to everything. He is adorable.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
MY OH MY! What a BIG little boy. Better get him a football and start NOW - he'll be an allstar!
My question is how does he get down?
Even though your Little Man is big for his age and so coordinated... I couldn't help but notice his precious baby feet. :)
WOW!! Him and Isaac could be great friends. Climbing buddies, and in to everything. He is adorable.
Post a Comment