Sunday, November 23, 2008

The New Guy

After a long week with no computer, it was returned good as new...Hooray. Now, I can finally upload videos! So, here is the one of my funny-man in a clip he calls, "The New Guy."

Man! I love to laugh!!!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is too funny! What a riot!

Sara said...

Okay, seriously, that was the funniest thing in the whole entire world! I want to do it now!!! Thanks for a good laugh!

Andrea said...

Yeah, I a happy it is working for you. I will have to watch the video when I get home. I am currently in Texas with no speakers hooked up. I can't wait to laugh.

Ashlee said...

This is toooo funny! I would love to see more! Your kids are too fun!

HLFackrell said...

That was too funny. I just had to laugh. Thanks for the smiles