Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dance Party

Okay, this is probably over-indulgent, but I love to watch Levi dance. We were en route to the tub after his cake, when he was intercepted by music. The clip is 3 min. long....couldn't help myself. Besides, what's a party (esp. for Levi) without some DANCING?!

5 comments:

Jaron said...

Fun at the Forred house! I tried to call you today so if you don't have a message on your phone from me, please give me your phone number again!!

Ashlee said...

Okay..he is sooooo cute dancing. and giggling and having a fun time at his party! Cute cute kid!! Happy Birthday Levi!

HLFackrell said...

Too cute.

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

What rhythm! Levi is adding so much fun to the party.

Jennie's Joys said...

LOL I just love our little man!!! I just want to give him lot's of smooch's. =D Love ya Levi! Love, Aunt Jennie XOXOXOXOXO