Thursday, July 17, 2008

Blessings: I couldn't ask for more!



So this is what it's all about...in our quest for "perfection", we realize that we often need to take the best that we have at the time, and use it anyway. Hence the picture with the crying baby! (Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get 3 hungry children, and a tired baby to sit still long enough to pose for a "good" picture?! They had just endured 3 hours of church...was I nuts? ) They are my treasured blessings; they complete me, and I love, love, love being their mom! I couldn't ask for more!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay, yay, yay for Christal creating a blog!! I am so darn excited to be able to "watch" your family this way! We miss you guys TERRIBLY.

HLFackrell said...

I love the matching outfits. I used to do that when my kids were little too. I think the last time I was able to get away with it was when Laura was in 6th grade. It was fun while it lasted.