Thursday, July 17, 2008

Desires of my heart


I can't start this chronicle of our family without a preface....
I get to spend most of my time these days basking in the love of my family, and I feel so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father for giving me this beautiful experience called "life". In the past, it looked as if I would never get the opportunity to choose a spouse, marry him and have my own children. Psalms 37:4 reads, "Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart." I must have done something right...When I am held in the strong, loving arms of my husband, or when I am surrounded by my beautiful children, I know I truly have been granted my deepest desires and I am soooo eternally grateful.

3 comments:

Sheffer's said...

I love your testimony Christal!!! Now you need to add a friends list to your blog! My address is supersheffam.blogspot.com Get started! It looks great, I knew you could do it.

Brunson's said...

Hey Christal! Found your blog of Becky's Hooray I am so excited you started. Those pictures are so adorable. You have such a beautiful family.

Carrie said...

Oohhhh! You just give me goosebumps! How much have I missed hearing you! I'm so glad you gave in and are doing this- now I get to see your beautiful little baby who is getting so big! And hear some of the goings on in your life- totally selfish I know- but I'm glad to have a piece of you hear with us! Xoxo