Yesterday in RS, HEidi F. read your quote concerning prayer and I was so inspired by your strength concerning your recent visit and conversation with your parents. You have such a mature and spirited perspective. Even though your emotions were intensely heightened during such an exchange, you as a FULL TIME member of the Holy Ghost club were able to draw from his well and control your response.
I know you love your parents and have deep respect for them, however, you are now privileged to raise such a wonderful family and are giving them the complete knowledge of the gospel and its plan for each of us.
You continue to inspire me and I will always cherish our time in YW where you taught me so much!
Yahoo! I'm so glad you are blogging! It will be so much easier to keep in touch with you when we part :( I enjoyed your testimony today--you are a wonderful example! I'll send you an invite to my blog.
7 comments:
Yeah, they don't look alike at all! :)
That is too funny. How cute!
Your blog is FABULOUS! I love your playlist -- good tunes! And I love that picture - it's hilarious. :)
ADORABLE!! I enjoyed our visit today. It renewed my soul. Thank you.
Yesterday in RS, HEidi F. read your quote concerning prayer and I was so inspired by your strength concerning your recent visit and conversation with your parents. You have such a mature and spirited perspective. Even though your emotions were intensely heightened during such an exchange, you as a FULL TIME member of the Holy Ghost club were able to draw from his well and control your response.
I know you love your parents and have deep respect for them, however, you are now privileged to raise such a wonderful family and are giving them the complete knowledge of the gospel and its plan for each of us.
You continue to inspire me and I will always cherish our time in YW where you taught me so much!
Welcome to blogging!
Yahoo! I'm so glad you are blogging! It will be so much easier to keep in touch with you when we part :( I enjoyed your testimony today--you are a wonderful example! I'll send you an invite to my blog.
so cute. Patty W
Post a Comment