Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Michael and the Big 3-0!


Happy 30th B-Day to my brother-in-law! His lovely wife (my adorable sister) planned a surprise night out for him at the beautiful Argossy Casino. He was surprised, and the night was a fun-filled success. (Good job, Denise!) We pigged-out on PRIMERIB at the beautiful buffet, and embarrassed Michael by having him blow out 30 candles on his birthday cake...in the restaurant! Then, we headed over to the casino where his friend, Mr. "Mater" had the awesome experience of winning $350 on the pennies machine! To prove my own level of my casino experience, I was corned by the casino "blue-jacket geek squad"--AKA casino security! What did I do?! I wasn't even gambling!!! Okay, I got busted for TAKING PICTURES! Did you know that is a big no-no? Well, I do now. (So, as a result, I have no pictures to prove it, but the Tuscan-style interior is impressive.) The night just flew, but it was packed with memories of a fun time together. So, Michael...Here's to the next 30 years!!! We are proud of the man you have become, and we love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: