Sunday, December 14, 2008

A NEW Baby Jesus

There's a new BABY JESUS at our house this year!
{Okay, so I have always enjoyed playing dress up....Back in the day, as I became "too big" to play it myself, I showered my creativity on 2 little sisters and 1 little brother, and I would dress them up in fun costumes. Now that I'm a mommy, you can be sure my kiddos get to endure...uh...I mean enjoy this pastime that I love! It sure does makes me happy.}
Here is this year's annual Forred Family Nativity.

And just for kicks, take a look at our FIRST family nativity!




5 comments:

Andrea said...

Adorable!! They look so great.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! So cute!!!

Unknown said...

so cute!

Carrie said...

So cute. The picture of Jacob & Katie with the mistletoe should honestly be made into christmas cards. It is awesome! XOXO and I can't believe what a big boy Levi is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did your baby go!?!?!?!

Donna's Next Chapter Art said...

I especially love the 2008 Nativity! The kids are beautiful (and handsome). Levi makes a cute baby Jesus. Love the gold star and gold wording too. So creative!